Managing Partner at present consulting and training, Hamburg
Biologist, pedagogue, consultant, trainer and coach.
Anneliese Tonn-Pollex was active in various companies in the domain of sales, as product manager as well as research fellow in internal training (HR).
Against this backdrop of experience she is involved as a consultant, coach and trainer in numerous projects as part of organizational and staff development.
Brief professional biography and further qualifications:
- Instructor’s Training (Forum, Berlin)
- Training as a systemic coach and organizational development (Institute for Systemic Studies, Hamburg; Eurosysteam, Heidelberg)
- Further training in coaching – complementing other approaches (KE + P-Coaching / VW Coaching)
- Further training as a career consultant (Professor Rappe-Giesecke, EFH; Hannover)
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) – Training and Licensing – assessment of personality profiles
- NLP Practitioner – Master; (Thiess Stahl, Hamburg; Forum, Berlin / Vienna)